come out + enjoy on the first friday of every month!
Enjoy tastings of local products during this fun (and delicious) event series on the first Friday of every month from 5-8pm in downtown Watkins Glen, sponsored by Elmira Savings Bank. Live music rounds out the experience. Join in the fun! The cost to participate is just $10 and includes a souvenir wine glass. To participate, simply stop by the Visitor Center (214 North Franklin Street in Watkins Glen) at the start of the event to purchase an event ticket.
NEXT EVENT - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5
This month our theme is ""Fright Night"! Anyone who comes in costume will get $2 off their ticket. There will also be trick-or-treating at the stops.
tastings + samples + LOCAL PRODUCTS:
- Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce featuring crafts and personal care products from Fleece, Stitch, & Glitz
- Inner Peace Floats featuring wine tastings and sales by Chateau Lafayette Reneau
- Watkins Glen Promotions featuring artisan cheese samples and sales from Sunset View Creamery
- Franklin Street Gallery & Gift Shop featuring essential oils from Oil Me Healthy
- Famous Brands featuring wine samples and sales from Idol Ridge Winery
- Quest Adventure Gaming featuring wine samples and sales from Fulkerson Winery
Don't forget about our loyalty card for locals! Receive a stamp for each Friday on Franklin that you participate in. Collect 9 stamps and attend the 10th month for free! This event takes place rain or shine (see below for inclement weather policy).
We'll be rockin' out to live music by The Sweats in the courtyard between Glen Mountain Market and GRAFT wine + cider bar (6-8pm). In the event of rain, you'll find the live music at the Chamber Visitor Center.
Special thank you to Elmira Savings Bank for sponsoring Friday on Franklin in 2018!
Inclement Weather Policy: If the temperature is below freezing or if severe weather is predicted (or occurring), we may cancel the event. We want to keep our event vendors and participants safe and sound! We will make a decision regarding cancellation no later than 12pm the day of the event. We will share any cancellation here on our website as well as on our Facebook page. Thank you for understanding!