Our Chamber of Commerce serves over 450 members and continues to grow in numbers ranging from sole proprietors, small businesses, home businesses, corporations, and non-profits operating in Schuyler and neighboring counties. As a member of the Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce you will receive tremendous benefits! From free event participation, to advertising co-ops, to member-to-member discounts, to marketing to the masses, education and much more…it absolutely makes sense for you to join forces with us!
Do you have a start-up business idea, need help developing key relationships to help your start-up business become successful, need social media marketing services for your small business or other small business marketing services? You’re not alone in your search, and we are happy to connect you to our services and other local resources! Call today for more information: 607-535-4300.
Here are the TOP 10 - our top ten reasons why you should join our team:
- Referrals: Our tight-knit, experienced staff knows its members well and can easily, accurately, and enthusiastically refer potential business your way!
- Customizable landing page: Your customizable landing page on our website has the potential to attract the nearly half a million visitors to our website annually – use it to its fullest potential! Need help? We offer complimentary tutorials!
- Grand opening and milestone celebration services: We host ribbon cuttings to celebrate the opening of new businesses and help mark major milestones for existing businesses. We maximize the potential of these events by leveraging our strong slate of media contacts and stellar event marketing capabilities.
- Educational opportunities: Brush up on old skills and learn some new ones! The educational opportunities we offer are varied and have real-world relevance, including an annual leadership conference, small business think tanks, periodic professional trainings, and more!
- Unique networking opportunities: Like many Chambers, we host monthly mixers. But we also have a number of other networking opportunities including a business expo, various standing committees, bi-monthly small business roundtables, and much more.
- Complimentary marketing opportunities and a marketing help desk: With your membership, you gain access to a trusted, in-house marketing professional. Want to reach our social media followers? Need help deciding which advertising is right for you? Wondering where to start when it comes to marketing your business? We can help!
- Member to member discounts: Support local business by doing business with Chamber members – and save money in the process! Member to member discounts reward you for doing business with fellow members. These discounts also offer another way to market your business to loyal, business-minded Chamber members. It’s a win-win!
- Support Services: Our office is staffed with experienced professionals. We are here to listen to your problems, but more importantly – we will help you find a solution! Our Ambassador Program is a second layer of support, providing another personal connection to your chamber of commerce.
- Information sharing services: We are a well-known source of information – both locally and regionally. We can share your press releases, your events, your announcements, and more courtesy of our carefully nurtured connections and various marketing channels.
- Your bottom line is top of mind! We know that owning a business is no small feat – it takes time, energy, and money... often times, lots of money. So we work hard to make your membership work hard for YOU.