Join us for a night under the stars...
Saturday, January 26, 2019 at the Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel (16 N. Franklin Street, Watkins Glen).
Registration in hotel lobby ...................... 5:00pm
Hors D'oeuvres .................................... 5:30pm
Dinner Served ..................................... 7:00pm
AWARDS CEREMONY · LIVE AND SILENT AUCTIONS · LIVE MUSIC AND DANCING PERFORMANCES AND ENTERTAINMENT · AND MORE!
ENJOY A SIGNATURE STARRY NIGHT COCKTAIL AVAILABLE AT THE BAR ALL EVENING!
$100 per person
Advanced purchase required by January 18, 2019.
Tables of ten available.
Presented by Visions Federal Credit Union
GET READY TO BID!
Live Auction Packages include:
1. Fine Art Painting: Watch this auction item come to life before your eyes! Local artist, Bob Gillespie, will be creating a one-of-a-kind painting during the Winter Gala, and you have the chance to take it home with you at the end of the night. Best known for his racing artwork, his paintings are an effort to capture the Watkin Glen International circuit’s racing drama and picturesque backdrop. Bob Gillespie’s work can also be seen if you take a stroll down Franklin street – just look for the racing murals! (Donated by Bob Gillespie)
2. Brew Hop: Enjoy a night on the town with this package featuring tastings at three local breweries, dinner at Nickel’s Pit BBQ, and an overnight stay for two at the Inn at Grist Iron. Relax and imbibe with designated driver services provided by Main Street Driver. You’ll also take home a growler filled with your choice of beer from Grist Iron Brewery to enjoy later. (Donated by Scale House Brewery, Seneca Lake Brewing Company, Lucky Hare Brewery, Nickel’s Pit BBQ, Grist Iron Brewing Company and the Inn at Grist Iron, and Main Street Drivers)
3. Vacation + Staycation: Have fun at home and away with this package! Use your new luggage to pack up for both trips!
Vacation: Enjoy a two-night stay at The Resort at Governor’s Crossing in Sevierville, TN. Visitors to the Smoky Mountains have found The Resort at Governor’s Crossing to be the ideal choice for vacation. Within minutes of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, The Resort is located in Sevierville’s Governor’s Crossing. Fine dining, outlet shopping, entertainment and attractions are within easy walking distance of The Resort. Popular attractions like Dollywood, Dollywood’s Splash Country, Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show plus the Great Smoky Mountains National Park are within easy driving distance of The Resort. Convenient located only 3.2 miles and three stoplights via Veterans Boulevard from the entrance to Dollywood and Splash Country. Local trolley service provides public transportation to many area attractions. Guest units are equipped with the latest in guest amenities. With queen and king studios, one, two, and three-bedroom condos that feature king and queen beds, fully equipped kitchens, baths with jetted tubs, DVD players, plus many more amenities. The whole family will enjoy our year round climate controlled indoor water park and our seasonal outdoor water park with 5 pools, two Jacuzzis, high speed water slides, sauna, and a 250 foot lazy river.
Staycation: Be a tourist in your own town with a two-night stay at the Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel. The Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, a Four-Diamond AAA rated award winning hotel located on Seneca Lake in the heart of Finger Lakes Wine Country. It offers deluxe accommodations including six luxurious suites, nightly turn down service, an indoor pool and fitness center and our professional concierge is on call to assist in planning your Watkins Glen vacation. The hotel features Blue Pointe Grille and the Cold Water Bar for your dining pleasure. In the warmer months, enjoy your meal outside on "The Patio" with a spectacular view of Seneca Lake. (Donated by The Resort at Governor’s Crossing, The Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, and Walmart)
4. Golf package: Play the greens throughout the Finger Lakes! This package includes three rounds of golf for four at three local golf courses, a pack of Titleist golf balls, and a glove signed by local golf pro, Joey Sindelar. (Donated by Joey Sindelar, Lakeside Country Club, Elmira Country Club, and Bath Country Club)
5. Under the Stars: Everything you need to enjoy the stars! Register names or our choice for two stars with the national Star Registry, then enjoy an evening finding your stars with your new telescope, wool blanket, and a bottle of wine. Learn more about the spiritual side of the stars with an hour-long astrology session with local astrologer, Linda Ruth. Then top it all off with an evening of chocolate and champagne under the stars with a Night Sky watch at the Eileen Collins Observatory on CCC's Spencer Hill campus with Professor of Astronomy Deb Dann and a catered reception for six (6)! (Donated by Jeff’s On-Site Services, Welliver, Corning Community College, Famous Brands, Linda Ruth Astrology, and Seneca Lake Wine Trail)
6. Private Dinner: Experience fine dining with a private dinner for eight (8) at Veraison’s restaurant OR in your home catered by Chef Orlando. In addition to the delicious cuisine, Chef Orlando will offer cooking demonstrations and take you through the process of creating of his special menu. (Donated by Veraison’s Restaurant)
7. Tackle and Tipi: Take to the outdoors in style with this package that includes a half day of guided fly fishing and a two-night, mid-week glamping stay at Seneca Sol. You’ll have plenty of room for all the essentials with a large beach tote and matching insulated bag, not to mention a Yeti cooler, beach towels, and plenty of bug spray and lotion! (Donated by Finger Lakes Fly Fishing, ThiryOne Gifts consultant Kristina Cummings, Famous Brands, FLX Soap Company, and Seneca Sol)
The Winter Gala presented by Visions Federal Credit Union is the Chamber's largest fundraiser of the year. It will be held on Saturday, January 26, 2019, at the Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel.